EXANTE offers two different account types: individual and corporate accounts. There is a difference in the range of required documents, as well as in the minimal initial funding. If you want to open an individual account, the initial funding should be equal or exceed 10,000 euro. For corporate accounts, the minimal amount is 50,000 euro.
Do you work only with individuals? Can EXANTE be used by corporate clients?
Articles in this section
- How can I open a trading account at EXANTE?
- Can I open a demo account?
- What if I want to open a demo account without uploading any documents?
- Do you work only with individuals? Can EXANTE be used by corporate clients?
- I am an individual trader. What documents do you require for me to open an account?
- I want to open an account on behalf of a company. What documents should I provide?
- Can I open a corporate and a private account at the same time?
- I sent my documents for review. When will I be able to start trading?
- Can anyone open an account with EXANTE?
- Do you offer Islamic accounts?