EXANTE has no minimum transaction size. You can trade any sum or number of instruments. The size of the minimum traded unit may vary by exchange. You can see this value in the Instrument Info in EXANTE trading platform.
What is the minimum transaction size?
Articles in this section
- Fees overview
- What are the fees for having an account with EXANTE?
- What are the fees you charge for trades?
- What is the minimum transaction size?
- What are the fees for manual execution?
- What are the overnight fees?
- Can I buy bonds and use them as a collateral for trading?
- Can I short a stock and how much does it cost?
- Can I trade stocks in pre-market and aftermarket?
- Can I participate in an IPO (Initial public offering)?